Vance AFB, OK Housing and Relocation Information

    Housing Information
    Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) gives active service members two options for housing; living on base or finding a home off-base within the community.

    • Once you have orders to move, contact the Housing Management Office  (580) 213-5434/7259. They can answer all of your housing questions and provide services such as referrals, resolving tenant-landlord disputes, and guidance for entering lease agreements.

    Vance AFB On Base Housing

    • For single airmen with less than 3 years of service within the rank of E1-E4, contact the Unaccompanied Housing Office: Enlisted (580) 213-7212 | Officer (580) 213-5410/5420.

    • The Housing Referral Office can be reached at (580) 213-7438.

    • On-base housing for Vance AFB is privatized and provided by Hunt Military Communities  (888) 366-1238, which offers 3-4 bedroom single family homes based on rank and family size. Home amenities may include: garage, centeral AC, free lawn care and washer/dryer hookups. The community features a basketball and tennis court, tot lots, picnic areas and more.

    Vance AFB, OK Off Base Housing

    1409 W Thompson Ave 3 Bed / 2 Bath / 1,848 Sq.Ft. / $184,900 | Home for Sale 2 miles from Baker (west) Gate